QOM|KOM-TT sections powered by Ride with GPS
- Our 2017 QOM/KOM Ride with GPS Competition will challenge those who choose to Stomp the Pedals along 4 distinct Segments.
- We will continue to offer non-competitive Chip Timing for those who want to record and track their Start/Finish times and we will post results according to Age and Gender.
- We will also offer 4 x QOM/KOM Time Trial Segments as in 2016.
- There will be 2 x TT Segments for the CF/65K event, 3 x TT Segments for the MF/100K event and 4 x TT Segments for the PF/150K, GF/180K and SF/235K events.
- The Top 3 – M & F Champions will be crowned based on cumulative times over the Time Trial Segments.
- We are also adding 10 x Sprint Segments and awarding 1 prize per Segment regardless of the event chosen.
- We are tweaking the exact Segment locations however can disclose the Segments will be as short as 100M and no longer than 1K in length.
- These Sprint Segments add a little excitement along some of the long sections of your route.
- All Segments [Time Trials and Sprints] are timed using Ride with GPS data provided from your GPS unit or Smartphone.
- We will have Work Stations at the Finish with Staff to receive and upload your data to produce results.
Prizing for Top 3 Male & Female Time Trial Segment Champions
Prizing for Individual Sprint Segment Champions
Our July 25th results are available here